- The Bond Buyer: Foundation offers charter schools new low-cost financing options
- Arkansas Times: Walton Foundation pours $300 million more into charter schools, to ease loans for new buildings
- Arkansas Online: Walton Family Foundation leading push to add $300 million to charter school loan funds
- Impact Alpha: Walton Family Foundation bankrolls two charter-school finance funds
- Philanthropy News Digest: Walton Family Foundation Launches Charter School Loan Funds
- NJ Left Behind: Sometimes Timing is Everything: A New Program from Walton Family Foundation Offers Help For Charter Schools
- Parents Have School Choice Kids Win: Walton Foundation attempts to boost charter school facility funding
- CO School Talk: Outside of Denver, charter schools need big help with facilities. Luckily, help is on the way.
- Good School Hunting: Walton Foundation’s New Lending Funds Bring Much Needed Relief to the RI Charter Sector
- Volume & Light: Finally, These Schools Can Stop Worrying About Facilities and Put That Energy and Money Into Educating Our Kids
- Inside Philanthropy: Guess Who’s Betting on Impact Investing to Boost the Charter School Movement?